Eliminate predrying. Save processing time and energy.
Since Eastman Tritan? copolyester has greater hydrolytic stability than polycarbonate (PC), it can be thermoformed without fear of blistering. This means:
- No predrying for thermoforming—eliminates a significant energy input cost
- Shorter cycle times—fewer steps; reduces labor and bottlenecks compared with PC
- Less floor space—manages capital expenses
- Less waste—less in-process breakage; less scrap
- More opportunities—allows bidding on jobs that previously required drying capability
Contact us for more information about a new generation of sign-making material.